Thursday, May 14, 2009

Alien Belly


* 3.28.09 * The little bugger is moving like crazy! As excited as I am to see this little guy, I'm really going to miss feeling the baby moving around.  Perhaps it is a bit selfish, but I love these moments that are all mine.  I know it will end soon, and I'm not sure I'm ready to share with the rest of the world.  There have definitely been ups and downs to being pregnant, but all in all mine has been great, but feeling this little person move, is by far the best!

I'm pretty sure I've got a little guy in here, but there are signs that it could be a girl too.  I am very high, and sticking straight out, which suggests boy.  My constant cravings for grapefruit juice (I drank a whole container once, Dr. said not a good idea), suggests girl.  I haven't had to shave in months, which I have heard people swear up and down that that means it's a girl, others swear that means it's a boy, so who knows.  Either way, little Henry, or Charlotte will be here soon.  I'm excited and nervous all at once.  I'm just hoping for a healthy baby and an easy delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment