Thursday, June 9, 2011

Henryisms

Henry has been saying some amazingly cute things lately. He has started responding to question about things that happened in the past. For instance, "did you eat all your dinner?" Henry, "yah! I did". I should probably curb the "yah" but it's so darn cute coming from him. He has also started using "oh my goodness!" which never fails to make me laugh. He started compound sentences 2 weeks ago, his first was "The trash truck came, and picked up trash.". So very Henry. I was impressed with his use of passed tense, and an and to top it all off. Plus, I really needed a smile that day. Here are a few recent henryisms...

H- "grandpa's dump truck."
Me- "did you and grandpa see a dump truck?"
H- "yah, it was nice dump trunk."


Before bed Henry and I go through who loves him. He usually says mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa, banjo, Lucy, Gigi, and Kane. After his usual list, he started with Katie, Uncle Dan, Uncle Andy, Auntie Lori, Auntie Julie... I'm glad he knows how loved he is!

One more cuteness.
"Go to Sea World, see panda bear whales!". Soon H, very soon.

He seems to always be talking about something I could probably do one a day!

1 comment:

  1. Did Mark tell you about this? He has a good memory. We saw that down the street about 3 weeks ago. He tried to help the workers spread the cement in their driveway. "No Thanks". I hope he continues to claim property for me. I could be very wealthy soon! (Oh, wait - I already am - it's not all about money.)

    ReplyDelete