Sunday, April 17, 2011

Beauty and Chaos



My mom retired this year, and apparently traded in satellites, for a green thumb. Her garden looks amazing this year!













As for the chaos, reorganizing a two year olds bedroom, with said two year old is counter productive. As soon as I'd get one thing in it's correct bin Henry was right there to take it out. Amazingly, we got through it. All his birthday toys are reachable. I did get a little sad seeing his boy of baby toys all boxed up. I'm blaming Toy Story, for my sentimental ways. We did have one major milestone today. While I was in the hallway boxing up the baby stuff, Henry was in his room counting to 10! He would not repeat it for me, so I'm glad I caught it the first time. He then ran, grabbed a spatula, and started chasing Banjo around the back yard. It's pretty funny to see the two of them playing together.



No comments:

Post a Comment