Saturday, April 9, 2011

Worse than rain.



Fever!!! I'm not sure what poor Henry's got but i'm pretty bummed about the timing. I'm stuck trying to figure out whether to move his birthday party, or to just trust he'll be ok. I'm going with school rules, if he has a fever 24 hours before the party, it's postponed, if not, party on. Pray for health!!!!

Those pesky molars are a different story! I wish these teeth would just finish coming through already. I first thought that was the cause of his fever, but when it hit 102, I knew it was something else. Poor kid has his hand jammed in his mouth at all times. His bottom left seems to be popping through. Hopefully, the rest will follow.

Send us happy, healing thoughts today!!!


2 comments:

  1. Anhui poor guy! Maybe he and Kai are passing it back and forth? Feel better H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little Henry! Jeff's molars are coming in now too and he's unbearable! I hope his fever goes down quickly, but we're free next Sunday too if you need to postpone the party. You want the birthday boy feeling good! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete