Friday, July 1, 2011

Cracker Barrel

The highlight of today was getting to eat at Cracker Barrel. While traveling, I've seen them for years but never actually had the pleasure of going in one. We met Mark's rep Frank, and his lovely wife Dawn, and I'm pretty sure they thought I was delusional when I explained my excitement. It lived up to my expectations. Southern style goodness! I think we are going to try to go back for the blackberry cobbler. Frank and Dawn spoiled us, and H Cracker Barrel has a huge general store and he ended up with this weasel that chases a ball. He hasn't stopped giggling about it. To top off my evening, fireflies were waiting outside when we left! Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't the cracker barrel's fun???? the fun gifts are half the fun!!!! <3 looks like h is having a blast... as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete